Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy Early Book Birthday~ Fault Lines by KC Stewart!

FaultLines.ebook 

Fault Lines (Adirondack Pack #2)




Coming September 2015

Mira James is on a mission to smack her sister senseless. Recently, her life had come crashing down around her and she needed her sister. But contacting her was getting harder and harder to do. It hurt. Her best friend was barely in her life anymore and Mira was done with giving her space. All that was separating them now was a giant man with a smirking grin. The brute was going to get his ass handed to him if kept Mira from her sister.
Owen Purcell was the Adirondack Pack alpha and had just met his match. Sadie’s younger sister was a sassy little thing and he couldn’t help but smile around the Rabbit. It may not be the wisest thing he’s ever done but there was chemistry between them that couldn’t be ignored. Getting her on board may not be the hard part, but keeping her around would be.
Canidae has upped their antics and plan to hurt Owen where he feels it most. He’ll need to protect those in his pack and the little Rabbit that has found herself in the wolf’s den.
Amazon (Pre-order)  PS it's only a dollar!!!!
 My Review
 Ok, I need a minute to compose myself after reading this one. I have decided that Ms Stewart wants to break my heart. LOL I seriously love this series. Hell I seriously love this author. She is freaking flawless, and everything she writes is magnificent! I am such a huge werewolf fan, not to mention dragons as my second fave, and she has aced them both. Her Hailey Halloway series always has me caught in a tizzy, but this, this series right here... There's not many words to say how seductive it has become. Yep, I'm going with seductive, because you will be seduced, and you won't be able to let go, and you'll be a life long addict like me. Ms K, you better keep writing!! :) So, let's talk for real. We met our lovely Tyson and Sophie in book one. We also got to know Owen a little in there. Well this is Owen's story and it's about to get real. As Alpha, he always seems so business-ish. Everything is so series, except with Tyson. And now, I think he made me giggle so many times, and if I thought I swooned for Tyson, nope- Owen wins, hands down. Good lord than man is some kinda goodness. And Sophie's sister, HA, she's a hot mess, be boy is she hilarious. Her obesession with self destruction and video games to boot had me cracking up, and her mouth, she is going to get into serious trouble one day. 

So, Owen is the Alpha. He's actually Sophie's alpha, but not Tyson's... it's complicated LOL He's got a lot going on. And when Sophie's sister shows up, pissed, and pretty much pushed out the door, Owen can't let her go. He has been so broken over Tyson leaving, Jenny's loss, and Lee's... drama yeah I'll call it drama... that he had forgotten he's got a human side too. He's gone a little over the top with keeping things all to himself and dealing only with the pack. Well, now, Mira is like a tornado that just freaking bull dozed her way into his life, and came from behind like a category 5 hurricane to flood the rest. HEHE if you only knew how funny this is to describe it that way, but it's still true. So, while Owen tries to keep the pack safe, his town in order, his vet business together, and figure out a way to keep Mira, there's a bad guy or two plotting against them all. 

Mira has some explaining to do, but instead, she wants many explanations from Sophie. And she's not getting them so she'll raise some hell in the mean time. She has no reservations about telling anyone and everyone exactly the truth. Even if it really hurts. Hell, if she's hurting, pissed, sad, angry, so should the world. She's a little selfish at times because she really has no idea the secrets Sophie is keeping, which is to protect her, but she never stops to think about it. She's too mad about the betrayal of her ex lover and wants others to feel it too. Until she has a trama that might make her speechless for once. 

The writing is abosolutely brilliant. I won't lie, this has become one of THE BEST werewolf series I've ever read. Um, her dragons are fantastic too. The author weaves her way into your heart with her characters, but it's not flimsy like a spider web, it's like concrete and they will be there for life. I am still sorry for Tyson and his sister, I am still freaked out for Sophie, and now, I will seriously think hard about the heart break Owen and Mira went through. Oh, and before I forget, there's some lovely side characters, like Cobie, and Zack, and I have a feeling Lee is coming up with the next book with Mr Hottie McHottie, I can't remember his name at the moment. :) Zack literally made me spit out liquid and almost drown in my drink with laughter. I wanna know where Ms K comes up with those names, because if they come from her characters, they come from her. And I know I should say something about the bad guys, but there's just too many good things to say about the good guys :) ok, enough, I can't spoil everything. I'm thinking I need to harrass someone about getting book 3, like maybe tomorrow LOL a brilliant beautiful magnificent 5 WOLFY PAWS!!!
 

Author Bio

IMG_5145-(ZF-7843-56514-1-008) 

K.C. Stewart is the self published author of the Hailey Holloway series and most recently, the Adirondack Pack series. All her life she had fantasized and day dreamed on a regular basis but it wasn’t until she began writing flash fiction and that she made those fantasies a reality. Now she has graduated to novels but still dabbles in the occasional flash fiction and short story. Because of her love for reading and the written word, K.C. is currently continuing her education at Clarion University for Library Science. When she isn’t taking photographs, studying or writing, she is supporting a very real gummy bear habit. Currently, she lives with her boyfriend, german shepherd and cats in central Pennsylvania.
 Find me online!
website: http://authorkcstewart.com/ 
facebook_logo logo-c2caa67b84bffb7c8f97bcd106b5fcb9   Pinterest_Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment